If you are coming to Germany as an EU citizen, you usually do not need a visa and thus you neither need a Blocked Account. Yet, it always depends on your individual situation - simply try the X-patrio exploration tool and find out whether you need a Blocked Account in your specific situation.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blocked Account?
- Who is X-patrio?
- Who does NOT need to open a Blocked Account?
- Do I have to pay the administration fees separately?
- How much does the blocked account cost?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- Who is MANGOPAY?
- Can I trust X-patrio's Blocked Account service?
- Can I use the blocked account to pay my monthly rent and other expenses?