The Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a unique combination of letters or numbers assigned by a jurisdiction to an individual and is used to identify the individual for the purpose of administering tax laws of such jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blocked Account?
- Who is X-patrio?
- Who does NOT need to open a Blocked Account?
- Do I have to pay the administration fees separately?
- How much does the blocked account cost?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- Who is ECO-Escrow?
- Can I trust X-patrio's Blocked Account service?
- Can I use the blocked account to pay my monthly rent and other expenses?