In case of sickness, you can go to any licensed doctor, medical centers, hospital and outpatient clinics. All you need to bring with you is your health insurance card. Be careful that the doctor is licensed to carry out medical treatment which should be the case in most of the times. You do not have to pay the doctor, because the health insurance fund settles the bills with the doctor later.
Articles in this section
- How to activate my TK health insurance after arrived in Germany?
- What will I receive after applied TK health insurance with X-patrio?
- How to make a doctor's appointment?
- What are individual health services?
- What if I need medicines?
- What if I have to stay in hospital?
- What if I need dental prosthesis?
- What if I need dental treatment and outpatient?
- How do I upload my photo for the insurance card?